About Living Waters
Living Waters is an in-depth, Christ-centered program for people seeking healing in areas of sexual and relational brokenness. Is Living Waters for me? If the following statements describe your heart for hope and healing you may want to consider participating in Living Waters:
- A desire to deepen your relationship with Christ.
- A desire to grow in your identify as a man or woman of God, allowing Him to reveal the good of sexuality.
- A desire and willingness to walk free from sinful patterns.
- A willingness to face the sinfulness of your present state and the painful realities that led you there.
- A willingness to be open and honest with others about your brokenness.
- A willingness to receive the healing ministry of the Holy Spirit in sexual and emotional areas.
"Living Waters creates space for you to invite the Source of all healing, wisdom and kindness into your pain and follow the Holy Spirit's lead into your healing path. You do this supported by a group of people traveling in the same direction to the gift of new life in Christ." - Sarah Fields
"Living Waters has been instrumental in helping me live daily in the sacrificial, unconditional, perfect love of Jesus Christ. Living Waters has given me the language to express myself accurately and completely with my wife, kids and family members. Because of Living Waters I am learning to grow into the man that Christ has called me to be." - Rob Wilson
"Living Waters helped answer big questions for me. Resulting in:
- A better understanding of the impact my life experiences have had on my relational patterns.
- The unspoken vows stemming from wounds that kept me from trusting others and sometimes God.
- The ability to celebrate my authentic self, celebrate womanhood, and celebrate the healed life God intends for us all." - Amy Wilson
"God used Living Waters to resurrect my true identity as a man. He helped me to recognize that I am a gift and to live my life in His authority. He helped me to acknowledge my sin and find true forgiveness, redemption and freedom. He used Living Waters to show me that I am not disqualified from His purposes for my life – though interrupted by my failures, they are now being fulfilled!"
– Dean Greer
– Dean Greer
"Living Waters was the turning point that called me to plunge into the great depths of who I am in Jesus! Even after a 40-year walk with Him, I did not realize how much he delighted in me. In Living Waters, I discovered His desire to free me from a multitude of wounds and sins that dwelt in the wake of my past." - Tamara Luce